Speeches of the Secretary
- Message of the Secretary:Declaration of Child-Labor Free Barangays and Awarding of Equipment for Livelihood Enhancement, and Distribution of Books, Medicine, and Hygiene Kits
- Message of the Secretary: 81st Founding Anniversary of DOLE
- Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz 9th Gawad Kaligtasan at Kalusugan Awarding Ceremonies
- Third Ministerial Meeting of the Abu Dhabi Dialogue
- Labor Advisory No. 17-14 Payment of Wages for the Special (Non-Working) Days in the National Capital Region on January 15, 16 and 19, 2015
- Department Order No. 141-14 Revised Rules and Regulations Governing Recruitment and Placement for Local Employment
- Labor Advisory No. 16-14 Payment of Wages and Other Benefits for the Special (Non-working) Days on December 24, 26 and 31, 2014, and January 2, 2015, and the Regular Holidays on December 25 and 30, 2014, and January 1, 2015
- In Cebu, an event pushes through with a phone call to the DOLE Call Center
- Aroma of success: In Ilocos Norte, DOLE-assisted rice coffee production gener...
- Keeping an old tradition alive through DILEEP
- Baldoz orders free training for local building officials on construction heal...
- DOLE’s communications office aids injured worker, facilitates speedy settleme...
- Statement of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz - On the freedom of associa...
Regional and Overseas Updates
- Qatar’s needs are for more skilled and professional workers, Baldoz said, as ...
- We are doing something; we closed 31 agencies since 2013, Cacdac says POEA de...
- Ethical and responsible recruitment must be felt by jobseekers—Baldoz