Speeches of the Secretary
- Statement of SECRETARY ROSALINDA DIMAPILIS-BALDOZ Department of Labor and Employment Philippines 105th Session of the International Labor Conference 07 June 2016 Geneva, Switzerland
- Message of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the Workers in the Informal Economy Labor Day Celebration, 18 May 2016, Ichikawa Hall, Occupational Safety and Health Center, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ministerial Statement of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the 9th ASEAN Plus Three Labor Ministerial Meeting, 16 May 2016 , Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Commencement Address of Hon. Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the 35th Commencement Exercises of Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University, Mid La Union Campus, San Fernando City, La Union
- Statement of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz delivered at the first meeting of the United Nations High Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth (UN CHEEG) on 23 March in Lyons, France
- Department Order No. 155-16 Rules and Regulations Governing the Employment and Working Conditions of Collectors in the Debt Collection Industry
- Department Order No. 131-B-16 Revised Rules on Labor Laws Compliance System
- Department Order No. 137-B-16 Amendment of DO No. 137-14, Guidelines in the Implementation of DILEEP
- Seven DOLE employees pass 2015 Philippine Bar Exam
- DOLE-NRCO teams up with DA-ATI for provision of agricultural trainings to OFWs
- Four branches and counting: Former OFW jubilant of his ‘Jubilee’ laundry shop...
- Out of 32 results the Philippines achieved: Employment promotion and sustaina...
- ILO program implementation 2014-2015: Outcome 5-Working Conditions PH strengt...
- One of 8 countries that achieved at least 15 or more results: ILO recognizes ...
Regional and Overseas Updates
- 491 rice farmers in Villareal, Samar get P6.6-M funding assistance from DOLE ...
- Fisherfolks in typhoon Yolanda-hit Cabucgayan, Biliran receive DOLE’s P2-M li...
- 131 Hired on the Spot at Kalayaan Jobs Fair in DOLE Eastern Visayas