Speeches of the Secretary
- Statement of SECRETARY ROSALINDA DIMAPILIS-BALDOZ Department of Labor and Employment Philippines 105th Session of the International Labor Conference 07 June 2016 Geneva, Switzerland
- Message of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the Workers in the Informal Economy Labor Day Celebration, 18 May 2016, Ichikawa Hall, Occupational Safety and Health Center, Diliman, Quezon City
- Ministerial Statement of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the 9th ASEAN Plus Three Labor Ministerial Meeting, 16 May 2016 , Vientiane, Lao PDR
- Commencement Address of Hon. Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz at the 35th Commencement Exercises of Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University, Mid La Union Campus, San Fernando City, La Union
- Statement of Secretary Rosalinda Dimapilis-Baldoz delivered at the first meeting of the United Nations High Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth (UN CHEEG) on 23 March in Lyons, France
- Labor Advisory No. 10-2016 Prohibition against Labor-Only Contracting
- Department Order No. 162-2016 Suspending Registration of New Applicants as Contractors or Subcontractors under DO No. 18-A
- Labor Advisory No. 09 Series of 2016: Payment of Wages for the Regular Holiday on July 6,2016 in Observance of EID'L FITR (FEAST OF RAMADHAN)
- DOLE’s SENA paves way for release of monetary claims of former customer servi...
- Seven DOLE employees pass 2015 Philippine Bar Exam
- DOLE-NRCO teams up with DA-ATI for provision of agricultural trainings to OFWs
- DOLE finalizing memorandum to reduce “endo” practice by 50 percent in 2016
- Bello dialogues with KMU labor leaders; discusses labor issues in 12 companie...
- From January to May, 19,614 workers receive a total of P974 million monetary ...
Regional and Overseas Updates
- Bello acts on labor concerns of Cavite union
- Bello sympathizes with families of two DOLE employee crime victims; condemns...
- NWPC approves IRR of new wage order for Caraga